Monday 16 November 2009

Scatterbrains

Just a few things I've found on the Internet in the past few weeks all jumbled together. Enjoy!




Lady Gaga Pumpkin





Sacha is love!



I miss summer :(



This dress is beyond amazing





Rachel Bilson's shoots never fail to amaze me, sorry about the poor quality!



Love the prints on these





I want this watch SO bad



To.Die.For.









So good I could eat them





Perfection



Halloween idea's?








If you're wondering where I got one of the graphics from feel free to ask in a comment! I'd post the credits but it'd take way too long! Sorry :(
In other news the love of my life is moving away at the end of December so I'm sorry in advance if I don't end up posting a lot because it's probably going to be pretty tough. Also my work keeps on piling up so I really need to prioritise my life and get everything sorted!
Currently I'm giving my bedroom a makeover and moving furniture around which involves me tidying/decluttering and storing anything I want to keep so I'm guessing it's gonna take a while.

Thinking my next post will be on magazines I've bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment